UMB Proposal for Collaboration in International Joint Research & Publication | Visiting Professor / Exchange lecturer
Start Date: 2019-09-01 00:00 - End Date: 2019-09-30 00:00
Close date for registration: 2019-08-15 00:00
Location: Jakata, Indonesia
Universitas Mercu Buana (UMB) in Jakarta, Indonesia. One of progressive institutions in Indonesia, and institutionally accredited with rate A (Excellent) from the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT) Indonesia. We are happy to announce 2 proposals namely International Joint Research & Publication, Visiting Professor (Exchange Lecturer Program);
- UMB is offering and seeking for potential collaborative international joint research and publication among our researchers and our overseas partner universities' researchers.
- Your beloved institution is the one we are aiming for the collaborative research. We have six faculties: Engineering, Economics & Business, Communication Science, Computer Science, Psychology, Design & Creative Art, with the faculty members have their own research interests/topics.
- Please find the attached file for tentative research interests/topics belong to our faculty members here at UMB, we need your faculty members’ kind cooperation to accomplish the listed researches.
- Funding can be done through joint funding scheme or self-institutional funding, or alternative in-kind provision also welcome. An amount up to 1.300 USD is available for each project on this collaborative research. In a team usually it consists of one or two of our researcher(s) and one researcher from your institution.
- We hope this collaborative research can be effective in the near future, it is possible to start immediately by this May 2019. A contract period for each project is up to end of December 2019, with an expected output will be an International Journal / Joint Publication.
- *Prior to the action we will check and review the MoU and the MoA availability amongst our institutions, if they are not available yet or to be renewed we can settle and prepare immediately.
|Directory of UMB Director of Research & Technology, Publication and Domestic Cooperation, as well as the PICs per Faculty for this research collaboration, please feel free if you enquire details regarding the research topics and the collaboration:|
|1. Director of Research & Technology, Publication and Domestic Cooperation, Dr. Devi Fitrianah|
|M: +62 815 8800 343|
|2. Dr. Tin Budi Utami, Head of Research Centre|
|M: +62 815 186 0196|
|3. PIC Economics & Business, Dr. Yudhi Herliansyah|
|M: +62 8133 888 2683|
|4. PIC Computer Science, Dr. Ida Nurhaida, M.T.,|
|M: +62 8787 6725 326|
|5. PIC Psychology, Dr. Amy Mardhatilah|
|M: +62 82111 571 531|
|6. PIC Engineering, Dr. Mawardi Amin|
|M: +62 8129 870 829|
|7. PIC Design & Creative Art, Dr. Ariani Kusumo Wardhani ,M.Ds.,|
|M: +62 81111 660 247|
|8. PIC Communication Science, Dr. Ponco Budi Sulistyo|
|M: +62 813 1919 2171|
|9. PIC Postgraduate Programs, Dr. Rina Astini|
|M: +62 815 9929 794|
- Proposal for Visiting Professor / Visiting Lecturer Series
We would like to invite one or two of our lecturers can be part of your inbound lecturers, and they can teach one subject over one complete semester. This program can be done also immediately starting this September 2019. A few numbers of inbound professors / lecturers from your institution are welcome for exchange program and to teach one subject over one full semester at our campus in Jakarta.
Please kindly forward this email and the attachment to the Director / Head of Research, also to Head of Faculties / Head of Program of Studies / Head of Departments at your institution. We are greatly in hope that some of your faculty members have the same research interest, so that we can do joint international research and publication together on mutual basis. The list is subject to availability as we have similar offer also to our other partners.
If you and your team need further information on these two proposals, please do not hesitate to directly contact me on WhatsApp: +62 812 980 54 590 and our international office staff Gabor WA: +62 8211 064 6600, or you may directly contact to our Director of Research & Publication and the PICs, with contact numbers stated above. For more detail about our institution please browse:
UMB Company Profile [YouTube]
Thank you for trusting UMB as one of your institutional partners. We believe that by collaborating and synergizing between the two institutions we can grow better together and with a lot more enhanced quality for our stakeholders.
Looking forward for a leapfrog progression.
Thank you for your attention and participation.
All the Best!
Dr. Adi Nurmahdi, MBA
Director of Innovation, Alumni & International Cooperation
Universitas Mercu Buana
Menara Bhakti Campus
Jl. Meruya Selatan, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat 11650
T : 021 5840 816 (Hunting) F : 021 5840 015
HP / WA: +62 812 980 54 590
W: www.mercubuana.ac.id , www.